PORTS and HARBOURS
Since 9/11, unprecedented security measures have been placed on the maritime industry, both ships and ports.
The International Maritime Organization (IMO) have produced a code of practice for Ports and Ships, the International Ship and Port Security (ISPS) Code. The main objectives of the ISPS Code are to establish an international framework for cooperation to detect and prevent security threats and incidents affecting ships and port facilities used in international trade.
Integrated Global Vision, working together with others in the maritime industry, are helping governments and private organizations to fulfil their obligations under the ISPS Code.
Integrated Global Vision can provide continuous security management, provided as required by the Code, tailored to your regulatory environment, utilizing security systems developed and implemented to meet your needs.
Total Security Solutions
Integrated Global Vision develop Total Security Systems, implemented to meet your needs.
Security Features and Components:
- Integrated Command and Control Centres
- Perimeter and Intruder Detection
- Gates, Barriers, Fences and turnstiles
- Manpower management
- Communications, Radio Procedures and Protocols
- Security and Procedural Training of Personnel
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) Surveillance Systems
- Access Control, Alarm and Event Monitoring Systems
- ID Badging for all Employees and Contractors
- Security Lighting